All Password Protected Albums Will Be Posted For 7 Days After Receiving Your Texted Password. If You Allow Your Album To Expire, The Re-Posting Moron Fee Is $25.00 For An Additional 7 Day Post. No Exceptions.
After 30 Days All Images Are Deleted From My Computer. If You Order Through My Website, You Will Have Two Weeks To Follow Through With The Download Process Or The Images Will No Longer Be Available From My Website Host. Download Your Order As Soon As You Receive Your Download Link Please.
Clients may select an "Option" after their album has been posted!
Option #1 Preferred Portrait Package
92% Of My Clients Select This Option.
Purchase entire album containing all full size digital .jpeg images at 50% and your next family session will not have the up front sitting fee. WinWin! For this discounted package, text me saying you want the entire album and include me your email address. I will send a Paypal invoice. You will then be Emailed a Direct Download Link that is good for one week. Download your images ASAP. If I have to send the download link twice, the 25.00 Moron Fee will apply! lol Please don't waste your money like that!
This Option does not include 4 Free .jpeg images. You have access to the entire website "Store." Order merchandise and prints through my website.
5% Of My Clients Select This Option.
You may order a la cart merchandise, prints and full size .jpeg images with a minimum purchase of 75.00 and receive your 4 free images, 3, 5x7's and 1, 8x10. To order the 4 free images simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the image number, not the album number. Indicate the 8x10 or I will select it for you! Your 4 freebies will be emailed to you after you have purchased the 75.00 minimum from my website.
3% Of My Clients Select This Option
This package is for Special Online Offers. This is a 1 hour outdoor portrait session that includes your choice of 3, 5x7's and 1, 8x10 .jpeg Images for a total of 4 .jpeg Images that will be emailed to you. Re-print rights are included, not copyrights. My name is on all 4 images. To order the 4 free images simply email email@example.com with the image number, not the album number. Indicate the 8x10 or I will select it for you! Your 4 freebies will be emailed when your album expires. It should be used by the expiration date but if for some reason you can't get it together within the 6 months given to book, cancel with less than 48 hours notice or allow your album to expire, I will indeed honor the one hour session but you will not qualify for the 4 free .jpeg images. You may order Option #1 or #2.
This session may include up to 6 people. Additional people are 10.00 per head including pets.I will text you the day prior to your portrait session to confirm weather. If we are rained out, we reschedule.
1. Prints:You select any size(s) the type paper and finish. Framing and stretch canvas prints are available.
2. Merchandise:Photo mugs, cards, nick-nacks.....
3. Downloads:This is the sweet part. You may select as many full size digital download .jpeg images as you like for only $15.99 per image, plus tax. Re-print rights included and will print as many times as you like from wallets up to 36x48 inches. All this is ordered through my website under "Digital Downloads." Click the "Buy This Photo" button on each image. They will go into your cart, the order will be filled by my website host, SmugMug and they will Email your download link.
Retouching: Lake buoy's and boats from the 2 Mile Creek location will be removed from a background as a no brainer but you need to let me know what images need retouching prior to placing your order through my website or you will get the image shown in your album. Call, email or text to discuss issue and cost. The last 2 images in my "Portfolio" will show you what I'm not a fan of, retouching to look like you've had a facelift!
Printing:If you purchase the full size digital .jpeg images through my website and want to print them, my website is where you want to go.The corner drugstore is hit or miss in the color department, too yellow, too blue, and their paper is of poor quality.
Get Waze Directions, ETA & Arrive On Time. Arrive 5 minutes early! If you have lived in the Atlanta area for more than 3 days, you know there is always a turnip truck in front of you. Your session is for one hour. Being 5 minutes early gives you a chance to get out of your car and actually be ready to roll on time. Most clients are late and it cuts into their hour session. How dumb is that? lol
1. 2 Mile Creek Park at Lake Lanier: 9150 Bethel Road Gainesville, Ga 30506 Bethel Road #1 rated location! I photograph here Tuesday through Saturday.
2. Wills Park in Alpharetta: 11925 Wills Road Alpharetta, Ga 30009 Enter from Wills Road. Great for head shots, seniors and social media but not ideal for family portraiture. Too shallow depth of field and wasted time waiting on joggers, baby strollers, dog walkers...but a lovely place never the less!
3. Lovely Old Barn:We meet at the entrance of 2 Mile Creek and you will follow me for 5 minutes to the private barn. Fab location for any occasion!
4. Midtown City Look: 760 10th Street, NW Atlanta, Ga 30138 Urban flair, hip-hop, funky and fun! I photograph here Sundays and Mondays.
5. Winn Park in Midtown. 32 Lafayette Dr. N.E. Atlanta, Ga 30309 Lovely old stone paths, beautifully landscaped, 2 tiered coy ponds. I photograph here on Sundays and Mondays.
Let Children Be Children:
Capturing children as they are reflects the child, not a pose. Dressing children in clothing and telling them not to get dirty ruins the entire experience. Clothing can be washed. Moments can not be relived. First time parents are generally the most up tight about getting dirty.
Suggestions: What To Wear, What NOT To Wear.
1.Sneakers,Tire Tread Shoes andWhite Socks will kill your pictures. Wear black or brown shoes (loafers) with dark socks or no socks at all. Don't wear High Heels.We are walking quickly to cover a variety of locations. Boots with thick heels are fine.
2. Too much jewelry (all watches) will junk up your pictures.
3. Select colors and tones that relate to your home's decor. A country French den looks terrible with a photo full of sailors or cowboys right! ahahahaha
4. Solids work well and a little pattern goes a long way. Don't look like a character out of Caddyshack!
5. Babies don't have much of a neck so select clothing that fits and doesn't bunch up under their chin. Little girls will need to keep their knees together in a dress. Dress children so they can act like "children". Avoid clothing issues that will be troublesome time and time again. Time spent fidgeting over clothing annoys children and they hit the wall.
6. Women look hot in full length dark skirts. Easy on the cleavage unless you are a stripper. Men and boys need to wear a soft or button down collared shirt. T-shirts are fine if you're going for that slouchy look.
Warm Weather Clothing: Shorts, sundresses, light wraps, sandal or bare feet.
Chilly Weather Clothing: Wear layers. sweaters, light weight jackets, vests, wraps, scarves and texture. A pattern collar or turtleneck under a solid V-neck sweater looks great.
1. If it looks bad cover it up. If it looks good show it off.
2. Bring a clean snack (Cheerios not Cheetos) and a drink that doesn't leave an orange clown mouth for the kids. Try not to blame their behavior on "they're hungry" or "just woke up". Kids hit the wall fast so we need start off on the right foot. Think ahead and plan for your session.
Trouble Shooting:If you have any trouble accessing your album with your private password and you are using an older PC, try Chrome or Firefox as your browser. Some computers can't keep up with current Internet sites. Some IPads/Phones can't access all website. It totally depends on their up to date capability. Apples are great!
Other Locations: If you are interested in selecting your own location, my fee is $150.00 to travel within 30 miles from area code 30506 and will vary if distance is further than 30 miles. $100.00 is for first hour behind the camera and 50.00 per additional hours. The initial cost is paid via Paypal when your appointment is made. No refund will be given for cancelations. If you come to me the sitting fee is $150.00 for a 1 hour session. You will have a password secured album to review for 7 days.
Outdoor Weddings: Always ready for that special occasion! The more fun you have the less I charge! Weddings come in two categories; Fun and Typical Boring. I only do the fun (outdoor) ones thank you very much. The "Other Locations" includes the information.
Don't Hesitate To Contact Me for any of your photographic needs and don't be scared to poke around my website. Nothing you do is going to snatch money out of your wallet until you actually order and enter a credit card number. Look around, enjoy the adventure.
FYI... Schedule your appointment asap. Don't wait thinking I will be available at the drop of a hat. It's first come first serve and I stay pretty darn busy. I am fortunate.
Thank you for taking the time to review "Read This First"